Thursday, June 13

My man!


My man! My man has never worn glasses before, so this is the first time he has ever seen himself wearing them.
But it's not the first time he's made a spectacle of himself!

Also, this post was recorded on my phone which transcribed itself beautifully, all Star Trek like.
Well it would have done, if only my accent was 'pure' English/Australian/USian. That man of mine thought it amusing that I have to still edit for puntuation and capital letters, and repeat myself to get the words right, removing the excess like so much dead wood. It's a fun toy, and may actually be worth learning (if I can find the right help file) for recording the odd stray thought more quickly than diving into my handbag for a pen and notebook or scribbling a note on my phone with it's stylus.

No comments: